M/s Swarnajyothi Agro & Exports (P) Ltd was incorporated in the year 2003 to establish a green field project for manufacture and export of Castor oil Derivatives. Swarnayothi an existing state of the art ISO 14001-2004 certified. Castor Derivatives plant located at Hyderabad, India, with an annual capacity of 7200MT and an annual turn-over of Rs. 500 Million.
This company is in the business of castor oil derivatives for over 11 years. The castor division is located at Export Promotion Industrial Park, Pashmailaram, developed by the Andhra Pradesh Industrial Infrastructure Corporation (APIIC). The Company manufactures Castor Oil derivatives from raw Castor oil catering to domestic and Export Market. The Company products find vast application in the lubricant Industry including Grease. Apart from the above these products also find wide application in Paints, Cosmetics and Pharmaceuticals, etc. M/s. Swrnajyothi Agro & Exports Pvt Limited got merged with Octant Interactive Technology Limited through a scheme of Arrangement in the Year 2010. Octant Interactive Technologies Limited is Listed with Pune Stock Exchange, Ahmedabad Stock Exchange and BSE (Indonext).
M/s. Swrnajyothi Agro & Exports Pvt Limited got merged with Octant Interactive Technology Limited through a scheme of Arrangement in the Year 2010. Swarnajyothi Agrotech & Power Limited is Listed with Pune Stock Exchange, Ahmedabad Stock Exchange and BSE (Indonext).
- The Company is diversified into Power generation. The power generation consists of Biomass and Hydro power. Presently 10 mw Biomass power division is located at Sambalpur Dist of Odisha, which is under construction.
Castor Oil Derivatives
- Plant in Medak district, AP.
- Capacity- 7200 MT p.a.
- We are into 12th year of operation
Agro Farming Division
- Castor seeds production through contract farming
- Presently in states of AP.
Power Generation -Renewable Energy
- Biomass Power Plant (10 MW) at Sambalpur District of Odisha